• Make a square cut, perpendicular to length of tubing
• Cut SharkBite PEX Pipe using a quality PEX cutter with a sharp blade.
2. Prepare fitting & tubing.
• Ensure that both EvoPEX fitting & SharkBite PEX tubing are free of debris and damage in preparation for making a connection.
3. Make the connection.
• Push the pipe into the fitting firmly.
• A twisting action reduces insertion force.
• Take care to avoid inserting pipe at an angle.
4. Look for green indicator.
• Verify that the pipe is pushed into the fitting fully and engaged properly.
• Check that the green indicator ring is fully visible.
Enable Performance and Targeting Cookies to view this content. Update your cookie settings to view this content.
How to Install EvoPEX
Installing a new construction plumbing system can be simple and efficient. Learn how to install the SharkBite EvoPEX plumbing system and make a secure, permanent connection quickly – no tools, soldering or glue required.