EvoPEX Angle Stop
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. Used to control and shut-off water flow to fixtures or appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Requires no special tools, crimp / clamp / PEX rings, increasing productivity. Securely and permanently connect different-sized PEX pipe together. Can be rotated after connected, and is ideal for working in tight spaces. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Typically used on stub outs coming out of the wall.
- Compatible with PEX pipe only.
- No crimp / clamp / PEX rings or special tools required.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
|K23036||1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372