EvoPEX Drop-Ear Elbow
Push-to-connect PEX fitting for faster installation compared to traditional PEX rough-in plumbing methods. Requires no special tools, crimp / clamp / PEX rings, increasing productivity. Securely and permanently make a 90° connection and transition from PEX pipe to a threaded pipe. Has mounting ears with holes for securing to a support surface. Typically used for installing shower arms and tub spouts. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX pipe only.
- No crimp / clamp / PEX rings or special tools required.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
|K334WP3||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT||
|K340WP2||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- ASTM F877-2011
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372