Radiant Heating Installation Kit
Installation kit includes a 6-loop SharkBite Radiant Heating manifold and other components for installing a radiant heating system. Features innovative push-to-connect products that enables quick and easy installation. No special tools, crimping, or clamps required, improving install efficiencies and reducing the risk of installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Fluid is heated by a water heater or boiler and distributed by the manifold throughout the different PEX tubing circuits.
- Temperature gauges on supply and return manifolds to ensure proper supply temperature and evaluate heat loss at the return manifold.
- Features flow balancing valves and flow meters to avoid any unnecessary waste and ensure an elevated level of thermal comfort.
- Integrated air vent and drain.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- 6-Loop Radiant Heating Manifold (24933)
- Circulator pump and flanges
- HG110-HX Thermostatic Mixing Valve (24867)
- Thermostat - Brass Push Male Elbow (U286LF)
- Brass Push Threaded Adapter (U139LF)
- Brass Push Tee (U370LF)
- Oxygen Barrier PEX Pipe
6 Loop Kit
- Radiant Heating
Manage flow to each circuit and control the shut-off for venting air from the system.
Corrosion resistant stainless steel manifold.
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.