HG110-HX Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
High flow rate temperature actuated thermostatic mixing valve that mixes hot water with cold to deliver tempered water at a controlled and safe temperature of 120°F (49°C).
- 24867 3/4 in. HG110-HX with SharkBite Connections and Integral Checks
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Mixes hot water with cold to deliver tempered water at a controlled and safe temperature of 120°F (49°C). Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. The extended outlet temperature range, 85°F (29°C) - 176°F (80°C), makes it ideal for heating system applications. Unique, purpose designed adjuster tool integrated with cap minimizes unauthorized tampering with valve setting. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Outlet temperature range is 85°F (29°C) - 176°F (80°C).
- ASSE 1017
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- Listed by ASSE, IAPMO
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.