Radiant Heating Manifold
Serves as a central water hub with various outlet valves to optimize distribution of heating fluid throughout a closed loop heating system circuits.
- 24930 3 Loop
- 24931 4 Loop
- 24932 5 Loop
- 24933 6 Loop
- 24934 7 Loop
- 24935 8 Loop
- 24936 9 Loop
- 24937 10 Loop
- 24938 11 Loop
- 24939 12 Loop
- 24940 13 Loop
Central HubManage flow to each circuit and control the shut-off for venting air from the system.
DurableCorrosion resistant stainless steel maniforld.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Ensures flow to each circuit is regulated precisely, while also controlling shut-off and allowing the venting of air from the heating system. Innovative push-to-connect design with a 1 in. FNPT inlet and 1/2 in. SharkBite connections are integrated on the loop ports making connecting the loops to the manifold significantly easier and faster than other connection methods. The stainless steel manifold is built for durability and corrosion resistance. Minimizes the risk of leaks by eliminating excess connection points. Designed for use in a PEX system.
- Fluid is heated by a water heater or boiler and distributed by the manifold throughout the different PEX tubing circuits.
- Temperature gauges on supply and return manifolds to ensure proper supply temperature and evaluate heat loss at the return manifold.
- Features flow balancing valves and flow meters to avoid any unnecessary waste and ensure an elevated level of thermal comfort.
- Has a 1 in. FNPT inlet - Integrated air vent and drain.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.