Brass Push Tee
Used to join same-size pipe together. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination and does not require soldering, gluing, crimping or specialized tools for installation.
- U358LF 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)
- U360LF 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD)
- U362LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- U370LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- U374LF 1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.
- UXL0835 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- UXL0841 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- UXL0854 2 in. x 2 in. x 2 in.
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
VERSATILECompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
BEHIND-THE-WALLApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining same-size pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.