Poly Crimp Elbow
Connect two pieces of same-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
|1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
|3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
|1 in. x 1 in.
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F2159
- CSA 137.5
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
On the Blog
Get to know Lesley McGlenen, owner and operator of Pipe Wench Plumbing & Heating Ltd. in British Columbia, Canada.
A comprehensive guide on how to find your main water shut-off valve, when to use it and best practices for doing so.
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.