Poly Crimp Coupling
Connect two pieces of same-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
|UP008||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UP016||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||Polymer|
|UP020||1 in. x 1 in.||Polymer|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F2159
- CSA 137.5
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
Corrosion resistant fitting made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.