Copper Crimp Multi-Port Tee
Multi-port tee with 3/4 in. inlets and 1/2 in. outlets to supply multiple water lines. Serves as a central distribution fitting with various outlet ports to supply multiple water lines. Traditionally used in PEX systems. Minimizes the risk of leaks by eliminating excess connection points. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Features and benefits:
- Particularly useful in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Ports||Open / Closed|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
Made from copper.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.