Brass Push Tee
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining same-size pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U358LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)|
|U360LF||3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD)|
|U362LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|U370LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
|U374LF||1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.|
|UXL0835||1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.|
|UXL0841||1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.|
|UXL0854||2 in. x 2 in. x 2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
How To: Install SharkBite Push-to-Connect Fittings
Watch how to install and remove SharkBite push-to-connect fittings in seconds.Learn More
How To: Use the SharkBite Pro Disconnect Tool
Watch how to use the SharkBite Pro Disconnect Tool to release SharkBite brass push-to-connect fittings with ease.Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.