Poly Crimp Elbow
Used to make a 90° connection between two same-sized pieces of PEX pipe using crimp or clamp rings.
- UP248 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- UP256 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- UP260 1 in. x 1 in.
VERSATILECertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FLEXIBLEUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DURABLECorrosion resistant fitting made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
Connect two pieces of same-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.