Brass Push Coupling
Brass push pipe couplings are used to connect two pieces of pipe together. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe, stocking our pipe repair couplings ensures you’re prepared for quick fixes and emergency calls.
- U004LF 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)
- U006LF 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD)
- U008LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- U016LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- U020LF 1 in. x 1 in.
- UXL0135 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. (For PEX applications, stiffeners are sold separately)
- UXL0141 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. (For PEX applications, stiffeners are sold separately)
- UXL0154 2 in. x 2 in. (For PEX applications, stiffeners are sold separately)
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative SharkBite push-to-connect pipe repair couplings make for quick and easy installations. Connect two pieces of PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and / or HDPE pipe in any combination. Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications, brass couplings with push-to-connect design can be installed permanently or provide a temporary fix while you work. Choose the right model for your pipe type, measure and mark the correct insertion depth and push to connect.
Push-to-connect brass pipe connectors are ideal for working in tight spaces but can be leveraged wherever repairs are needed. The faster install time and versatile use reduces installation errors, allowing pros to schedule more jobs in a day. Plus, SharkBite brass pipe couplings:
- Are compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- Don't require special tools, crimping, glue or soldering.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Are approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Can be easily removed using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Are rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.