Brass Crimp Polybutylene Adapter
Used to transition from polybutylene to PEX pipe.
- UC4006LF 3/8 in.
- UC4008LF 1/2 in.
- UC4016LF 3/4 in.
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
TransitionTransition from polybutylene pipe to PEX tubing.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Transition from polybutylene to PEX pipe. Includes two color coordinated crimp rings – the black crimp ring is for PEX pipe, while the copper-colored crimp ring is for polybutylene pipe. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and polybutylene pipe.
- Includes two color coordinated crimp rings – black crimp ring for PEX pipe and a copper-colored crimp ring for polybutylene pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.