Ball Valve with Drain / Vent and Mounting Tab
Used to shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- 24615-0000LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. 1/8 in. NPSM Drain Thread
- 24616-0000LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. 1/8 in. NPSM Drain Thread
- 24617-0000LF 1 in. x 1 in. 1/8 in. NPSM Drain Thread
- 24377 1/8 in. NPSM
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Features a drain / vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed and mounting tab for stability when attaching this plumbing fixture to other surfaces. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.