Max Brass Push Ball Valve with Drain and Mounting Tab
SharkBite Max ball valves with mounting tabs feature a drain / vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed and a mounting tab for stability when attaching the plumbing fixture to other surfaces. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE SDR-9 pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR24615||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. (1/8 in. NPSM)|
|UR24616||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. (1/8 in. NPSM)|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372