Radiant Heating Installation Kit
Installation kit includes a 6-loop SharkBite Radiant Heating manifold and other components for installing a radiant heating system. Features innovative push-to-connect products that enables quick and easy installation. No special tools, crimping, or clamps required, improving install efficiencies and reducing the risk of installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Fluid is heated by a water heater or boiler and distributed by the manifold throughout the different PEX tubing circuits.
- Temperature gauges on supply and return manifolds to ensure proper supply temperature and evaluate heat loss at the return manifold.
- Features flow balancing valves and flow meters to avoid any unnecessary waste and ensure an elevated level of thermal comfort.
- Integrated air vent and drain.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.