Blue PEX-B Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
Features and benefits:
- PEX-B offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|U860B2||1/2 in.||2 ft.||Blue|
|U860B5||1/2 in.||5 ft.||Blue|
|U860B10||1/2 in.||10 ft.||Blue|
|U860B20||1/2 in.||20 ft.||Blue|
|U870B2||3/4 in.||2 ft.||Blue|
|U870B5||3/4 in.||5 ft.||Blue|
|U870B10||3/4 in.||10 ft.||Blue|
|U870B20||3/4 in.||20 ft.||Blue|
|U880B5||1 in.||5 ft.||Blue|
|U880B10||1 in.||10 ft.||Blue|
|U880B20||1 in.||20 ft.||Blue|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 14 - PEX 5306
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- AWWA C904
Made in U.S.A.
Made in USA. Manufactured in Cullman, AL.
Pipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
PEX-b offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe, six-month UV resistance and the highest-rated chlorine resistance.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.