Poly Expansion Tee
Features and benefits:
- Connect pieces of same-size PEX-A pipe together and branch off the line.
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
|UA362||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA370||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||Polymer|
|UA374||1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.||Polymer|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
Corrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.