Poly Expansion Tee
Features and benefits:
- Connect pieces of same-size PEX-A pipe together and branch off the line.
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- 1/2 in. to 1 in. made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- 1-1/4 in. to 2 in. made from high-performance Radel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
|UA362||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA370||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||Polymer|
|UA374||1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.||Polymer|
|UA0835||1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.||Polymer|
|UA0841||1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA0854||2 in. x 2 in. x 2 in.||Polymer|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
On the Blog
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.
Get to know Dave Shanor, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.
Get to know Dave McDonough, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.