EvoPEX Reducing Street Tee
Push-to-connect PEX fitting for faster installation compared to traditional PEX rough-in plumbing methods. Requires no special tools, crimp / clamp / PEX rings, increasing productivity. Used to create custom multi-port tees. Can be rotated after connected, and is ideal for working in tight spaces. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors.
- Ideal in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Compatible with PEX pipe only.
- No crimp / clamp / PEX rings or special tools required.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
|K4483WP3||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.|
|K4485WP2||1 in. x 1 in. x 1/2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- ASTM F877-2011
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372