Brass Crimp Hose Bibb
Designed with a one-piece 2.2 in. diameter mounting flange. Ideal for replacement and new construction installations. Combines a 3/4 in. garden hose outlet with a 1/2 in. brass crimp inlet at a 45-degree angle to prevent hose kinks.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Material||Lead Free|
|UC24632||1/2 in. 45° Flange||
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.
Get to know Dave Shanor, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.
Get to know Dave McDonough, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.