Brass Crimp Ball Valve with Mounting Tab and Drain Vent
Features a drain/vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed and a mounting tab for stability when attaching this plumbing fixture to other surfaces.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UC24615||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UC24616||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- NSF/ANSI 14
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
A calibration technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
An engineering technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.