Brass Crimp Ball Valve with Mounting Tab and Drain Vent
Features a drain/vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed and a mounting tab for stability when attaching this plumbing fixture to other surfaces.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UC24615||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UC24616||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- NSF/ANSI 14
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
Corrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.