Brass Crimp Ball Valve
Used to control water flow and enables water supply shutoff for servicing and making repairs. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|22461LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|22462LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
|22463LF||1 in. x 1 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
Made from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.