Brass PEX Crimp Ice Maker Outlet Box
One-piece recessed box design provides quick quarter-turn shut-off to water supply for a refrigerator ice maker or water dispensing appliance. Mounting tabs allow box to be mounted to left or right of stud bay and do not require additional support framing, providing a solid installation.
Features and benefits:
- Quarter-turn shut-off with 1/4 in. compression outlet.
- Snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4 in. drywall.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
|25740||1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Compression|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- IAPMO PS 54
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
Made from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.