Brass Crimp Female Elbow
Make a 90° transition from PEX pipe to an MNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UC308LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT||DZR Brass|
|UC314LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
On the Blog
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.
And what other RWC solutions integrate with SharkBite solutions for professional, reliable commercial plumbing installations.