Brass Push Straight Stop
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the floor. Used to control and shut-off water flow to fixtures and appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|23037-0000LF||1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression|
|24732LF||1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression||
|23049-0000LF||1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)|
|24734LF||1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)||
|23337-0000LF||1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Compression|
|24947||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MIP|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372