Brass Push Reducing Ball Valve
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Connect two pieces of different sized PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and / or SDR-9 HDPE pipe in any combination. The Brass Push Reducing Valve can be rotated after installation making it easier to reach the shut-off. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 2-year warranty.