Brass Push Ball Valve with Drain / Vent
Features a drain / vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Can be easily rotated after installation, making it easier to reach the shut-off or to work in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|22304-0000LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/8 in. NPSM||
|22305-0000LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. 1/8 in. NPSM||
|22306-0000LF||1 in. x 1 in. 1/8 in. NPSM||
Approvals & Listings
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372