Push-to-Connect PVC Slip Coupling
Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. Simply insert the PVC Slip Coupling onto the pipe and, using a PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge, slip the fitting back onto the other end of pipe to complete the connection.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for repairing a burst pipe or leak.
- A PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge is required to use this product.
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
- No special tools or glue needed for installing.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- Ideal to have on hand for emergency freezes.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|UIP3008||1/2 in. PVC x 1/2 in. PVC|
|UIP3016||3/4 in. PVC x 3/4 in. PVC|
|UIP3020||1 in. PVC x 1 in. PVC|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- IAPMO Listed
The most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak.
Wet or Dry
Can be installed in wet lines.
Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.