Flexible Repair Coupling
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Flexible Repair Couplings do the job of two fittings and extra pipe. Work in tight spaces and easily make connections with pipes that don't line up. Innovative design reduces the need for extra joints or fittings allowing for faster install time.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for making quick repairs in existing water lines.
- Keep on hand for an emergency freeze or repair.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|U3008FLEX18LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||
|U3016FLEX18LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
How To: Repair Leaking Pipes With SharkBite
Watch how to use SharkBite slip fittings to repair leaking CPVC or copper pipes.Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
The most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.