Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Copper tube sized (CTS) tailpiece adapter on one side that can be pushed into any SharkBite fitting. On the other side is a FNPT connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U766LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||
(CTS end inserts into any 3/4 in. SB fitting)
|U772LF||1 in. x 1 in. FNPT||
CTS end inserts into any 1 in. SB fitting
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372