Brass Push Fitting Reducer
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Copper tube sized (CTS) tailpiece adapter on one side that can be pushed into any SharkBite fitting. On the other side is a push-to-connect end. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|U719LF||3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 1/2 in. CTS||
CTS end inserts into any 1/2 in. SB fitting
|U721LF||3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 3/4 in. CTS||
CTS end inserts into any 3/4 in. SB fitting
|U722LF||1/2 in. x 1 in. CTS||
CTS end inserts into any 1 in. SB fittin
|U724LF||3/4 in. x 1 in. CTS||
CTS end inserts into any 1 in. SB fitting
|UXL123516||1-1/4 in. x 1/2 in.|
|UXL123522||1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
|UXL123528||1-1/4 in. x 1 in.|
|UXL124116||1-1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|UXL124122||1-1/2 in. x 3/4 in.|
|UXL124128||1-1/2 in. x 1 in.|
|UXL124135||1-1/2 in. x 1-1/4 in.|
|UXL125416||2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|UXL125422||2 in. x 3/4 in.|
|UXL125428||2 in. x 1 in.|
|UXL125435||2 in. x 1-1/4 in.|
|UXL125441||2 in. x 1-1/2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263