Faucet Connection Kit
Innovative push-to-connect fittings makes for quick and easy installation. Fittings are compatible with PEX, copper and CPVC pipe. No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed. Ideal for working in tight spaces - can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
(2) 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Angle Stop (23048-0000LF) or Straight Stop (23049-0000LF)
(2) 5 ft. coil of 1/4 in. PEX pipe
(2) 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Swivel Faucet Connector (U3525LF)
(1) Chrome Trim Cover
(1) 1/4 in. Disconnect Clip (U706)
Features and benefits:
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).
with Angle Stops
with Straight Stops
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.