Features a 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) SharkBite push-to-connect end and a 1/2 in. female faucet connector on the other end. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for kitchen and bath faucet installations.
- Compatible with 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) PEX pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Lead Free|
|U3525LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/2 in. NPSM|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
How To: Install SharkBite Push-to-Connect Stop Valves
Learn how to install SharkBite push-to-connect stop valves with ease.Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Wet or Dry
Can be installed in wet lines.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.