Slip EB45 Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV)
Regulates downstream pressure in residential and commercial potable water piping systems. Slip feature allows for quick replacement of an existing valve and covers most common lay lengths.
- 24383-0045 1/2 in.
- 24474-0045 1/2 in. with Metal Top
- 24384-0045 3/4 in. Slip Feature
- 24475-0045 3/4 in. with Metal Top
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Innovative push-to-connect ends enable quick installation, even in wet lines. Features a half cartridge design that offers the performance of a high end, cartridge based valve at the price of a traditional regulator. Slip feature allows for replacement of existing valve or installation of new valve on rigid copper or CPVC pipe. Only one end of the valve has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The valve is then released using a disconnect tool and slid back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for replacing existing valve.
- 1/2 in. valve covers 4-3/4 in. lay length, 3/4 in. valve covers 5-1/4 in. lay length.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Comes factory set at 45 psi. Can be easily adjusted between between 10 - 70 psi.
- Brass Push EB45 Pressure Regulating / Reducing Valve (PRV) Spec Sheet
- SharkBite Brass Push System Engineering Spec Package
- SharkBite Brass Push System Installation Guide
- SharkBite Plumbing Solutions Warranty
- ASSE 1003
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- CSA B356
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.