HG110-D Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
A thermostatic mixing valve that can be installed at the water heater or any fixture to distribute controlled temperature water through a domestic hot water system. Triple-listed to conform to ASSE 1017, 1069, and 1070.
- 24548 1/2 in. HG110-D with Integrated SharkBite Connections and Integral Checks
- 24549 3/4 in. HG110-D with Integrated SharkBite Connections and Integral Checks
- 24504 1/2 in. HG110-D with SharkBite Union Connections
- 24505 3/4 in. HG110-D with SharkBite Union Connections
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Mixes hot water with cold to deliver tempered water at a controlled and safe temperature of 120°F (49°C). Protects from scalding and when installed at the water heater, provides more available hot water and helps prevent Legionella. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Triple listed: ASSE 1017, ASSE 1069 & ASSE 1070.
- Approved for use at the source (water heater), at the point-of-use (sink, shower, bath) or at multiple fixtures.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Outlet temperature range is factory set at 120°F (49°C) and adjustable anywhere from 85°F (29°C) - 130°F (54°C) to prevent scalding water temperatures.
- Brass Push HG110-D Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV) Spec Sheet
- SharkBite Brass Push System Installation Guide
- SharkBite Plumbing Solutions Warranty
- ASSE 1017
- ASSE 1069
- ASSE 1070
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- Listed by ASSE, CSA, IAPMO
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.