PEX-only push fitting used to permanently connect same-sized PEX pipe together.
- K362WP3 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- K370WP3 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- K374WP2 1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.
SecureGreen visual indicator ensures a permanent and secure connection.
Made in USAManufactured in Cullman, AL.
Warranty25-year EvoPEX system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
Push-to-connect PEX fitting for faster installation compared to traditional PEX rough-in plumbing methods. Requires no special tools, crimp / clamp / PEX rings, increasing productivity. Securely and permanently connect same-sized PEX pipe together. Can be rotated after connected, and is ideal for working in tight spaces. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX pipe only.
- No crimp / clamp / PEX rings or special tools required.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.