EvoPEX Drop-Ear Elbow
PEX-only push fitting used to make a permanent 90° connection and transition from PEX pipe to a threaded pipe. Ideal for installing shower arms and tub spouts.
- K334WP3 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT Drop Ear
- K340WP3 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT Drop Ear
SECUREGreen visual indicator ensures a permanent and secure connection.
MADE IN USAManufactured in Cullman, AL.
WARRANTY25-year EvoPEX system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
Push-to-connect PEX fitting for faster installation compared to traditional PEX rough-in plumbing methods. Requires no special tools, crimp / clamp / PEX rings, increasing productivity. Securely and permanently make a 90° connection and transition from PEX pipe to a threaded pipe. Has mounting ears with holes for securing to a support surface. Typically used for installing shower arms and tub spouts. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX pipe only.
- No crimp / clamp / PEX rings or special tools required.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.