Brass Push Straight Stop
Used to control the flow of water to household plumbing fixtures and appliances. Ideal for maintenance and repair without having to shut-off water to the entire home.
- 23037-0000LF 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression
- 24732LF 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression Loose Key
- 23049-0000LF 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)
- 24734LF 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Loose Key
- 23337-0000LF 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Compression
- 23490 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. Compression
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
QUICK INSTALLATIONFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
DURABLEQuarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the floor. Used to control and shut-off water flow to fixtures and appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.