Brass Push Slip Coupling
Ideal for making quick repairs on copper and CPVC pipe. Remove and repair up to two inches of damaged pipe using a single fitting, no additional pipe required.
- U3008LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- U3016LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- U3020LF 1 in. x 1 in.
- UXL0635 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- UXL0641 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- UXL0654 2 in. x 2 in.
EfficientThe most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The fittings are then released using a disconnect tool and slide back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection and leak repair.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- Keep on hand for an emergency freeze or repair.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.