Brass Push Female Adapter
Used to transition between PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe to an MNPT threaded connection.
- U066LF 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/2 in. FNPT Reducing
- U070LF 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD) x 1/2 in. FNPT Reducing
- U072LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT Straight
- U068LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT Reducing
- U092LF 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT Bullnose
- U088LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT Straight
- U094LF 1 in. x 1 in. FNPT Straight
- UXL113532F 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. FNPT (For PEX applications, stiffeners are sold separately)
- UXL114140F 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. FNPT (For PEX applications, stiffeners are sold separately)
- UXL115450F 2 in. x 2 in. FNPT (For PEX applications, stiffeners are sold separately)
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy transition between CTS pipe to an MNPT threaded connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.