Brass Push Ball Valve with Drain / Vent
Used to shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- 22304-0000LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/8 in. NPSM Drain Thread
- 22305-0000LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. 1/8 in. NPSM Drain Thread
- 22306-0000LF 1 in. x 1 in. 1/8 in. NPSM Drain Thread
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
WET OR DRYCan be installed in wet lines.
VERSATILECompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Features a drain / vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Can be easily rotated after installation, making it easier to reach the shut-off or to work in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.