Brass Push Ball Valve
Used to shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. Compatible with PEX copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- 22222-0000LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- 22185-0000LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- 22223-0000LF 1 in. x 1 in.
- UXLBV35 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- UXLBV41 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- UXLBV54 2 in. x 2 in.
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
WET OR DRYCan be installed in wet lines.
QUICK INSTALLATIONFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installations, and allow you to join to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination without a need for soldering, clamps, glue or unions. The valve can be rotated after installation making it easier to reach the shut-off. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for freezes and other emergency repairs.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.