Brass Crimp Elbow
Used to make a 90° connection between two same-sized pieces of PEX pipe using crimp or clamp rings.
- UC246LF 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.
- UC248LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- UC256LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- UC260LF 1 in. x 1 in.
- UC0235 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- UC0241 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- UC0254 2 in. x 2 in.
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Connect two pieces of same-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.