Brass Crimp Angle Stop
Used to control the flow of water to household plumbing fixtures and appliances. Ideal for maintenance and repair without having to shut-off water to the entire home.
- 23056LF 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. OD Compression (Quarter Turn)
- 23058LF 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. OD Compression (Quarter Turn)
- 23060LF 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. OD Compression (Multi-Turn)
- 23066LF 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. x 3/8 in. OD Compression (Quarter Turn)
- 23064LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT (Quarter Turn)
VERSATILECertified for use in potable water systems.
FLEXIBLEUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DURABLEMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to the entire home. Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. Certified for use in potable water systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.