Brass Crimp Polybutylene Adapter
Transition from polybutylene to PEX pipe. Includes two color-coordinated crimp rings – the black crimp ring is for PEX pipe, while the copper-colored crimp ring is for polybutylene pipe. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX and polybutylene pipe.
- Includes two color-coordinated crimp rings – black crimp ring for PEX pipe and a copper-colored crimp ring for polybutylene pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UC4006LF||3/8 in.||DZR Brass|
|UC4008LF||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UC4016LF||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2