Dual Outlet Stop Valve Adapter
Create a dual outlet stop valve by simply threading the compression end of connecting the tee to the outlet of onto your stop valve, which will provide two push-to-connect 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) outlets. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for pairing with Straight Stops or Angle Stops.
- Add supply lines for fixtures such as faucets, toilets, dishwashers, ice makers and other small diameter appliances.
- Compatible with 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) PEX pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|U3358LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 3/8 in. Compression|
|U4358LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)||
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263