Used to connect 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) PEX pipe to fixtures and appliances such as faucets, refrigerators and humidifiers that require a 3/8 in. compression connection. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Compatible with 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) PEX pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|U3523LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 3/8 in. Compression Stop Valve Connector||
Converts 3/8 in. comp stop to SharkBite
|U3524LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. Compression Nut|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263