Iron Pipe Angle Stop
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall for maintenance and repair situations. Controls water flow to specific fixtures and appliances without shutting off water to the entire home. 1/2 in. FIP connection allows for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with MNPT threads.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|FIPA1214Z||1/2 in. FIP x 1/4 in. OD Compression|
|FIPA3838Z||3/8 in. FIP x 3/8 in. OD Compression|
|FIPA1238Z||1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. OD Compression|
|FIPA1212Z||1/2 in. FIP x 1/2 in. OD Compression|
|FIPA1212SZ||1/2 in. FIP x 1/2 in.||
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372