Compression Straight Stop
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the floor for maintenance and repair situations. Controls water flow to specific fixtures and appliances without shutting off water to the entire home. 1/2 in. compression inlet connection makes for quick installation, and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation.
Features and benefits:
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with copper pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Lead Free|
|COMPSR3838Z||3/8 in. Female Compression Swivel x 3/8 in. OD Compression|
|COMPS3838Z||3/8 in. OD Compression x 3/8 in. OD Compression|
|COMPS1238Z||1/2 in. Compression (5/8 in. OD) x 3/8 in. OD Compression|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372